Your colleagues in
APNS invite you to join them in advancing psychology as a profession,
as a science, and as a means of promoting human welfare.
Members hold a Doctoral
or Master’s degree in psychology and are on the Register of
Psychologists or the Register of Candidates of Nova Scotia. Student
Members are enrolled full-time in a graduate psychology program
in an academic institution.
Your membership will ensure the continuing influence of the Association
in promoting your interests and professional identity.
- Free borrowing privileges of study materials for the Examinations
for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP).
- Free subscription to our journal the Nova Scotia Psychologist
published three times per year.
- Opportunity to list in the APNS Private Practice Directory
(Substantial Fee reduction for members)
- Substantial reduction in cost for liability insurance with MacFarlan
- Reduction in fees for our annual workshop and other workshops
sponsored by APNS The opportunity to have your voice heard in
Psychology in Nova Scotia
As you can see, availing of the above range of members’ benefits
would result in a savings equal or greater than the cost of renewing
your membership. More membership benefits to come in the near future!
Membership Application Form